Link building constitutes a large part of a successful SEO Campaign. Here at Hot Waffle we incorporate a link building strategy as part of a monthly optimisation plan. We can also implement a successful stand-alone campaign for any size of company looking to improve their position on Google.
Link building begins with identifying the correct keywords for your business and producing quality content around those key words.
Hot Waffle has an unique and proven strategy for building quality links in competitive industries, whilst providing quality content that reinforces your position as an authority in your industry.
Link Building Basics
- We build quality content-based links with relevance – if you sell handbags we won’t post links on sites for plumbing supplies!
- Directory submissions are a great way of building good quality links.
- Google does not view all links as the same and gives credit for good quality ‘authority site’ back links.
- Anchor text links are far more useful.
- One-way links are the best way to gain a credible ‘vote’ for your site in Google’s eyes.
There is no quick fix answer to successfully building links. Much like the consistent effort required to lose weight or learn a new instrument. a daily/weekly commitment is needed to build quality links around useful information in the right places.
We are happy to give you a free consultation and provide a costing and plan based on the competition in your industry.
We never promise the earth and then not deliver, nor do we build your campaign on dubious SEO tactics with no longevity. We provide a solid link building campaign that results in steady progress with real, measurable results.
As with all our SEO campaigns, we provide work logs via Dropbox for client information as well as monthly reports on keyword progress and improvements in position.